Hot Yoga Castle Hill
Tempted to give hot yoga a try but not sure if it is for you?
We are big fans of this warm, relaxing version of the original, which can help take your flexibility to another level. In case you are new to the concept, we heat the room to around 28 degrees celsius which elevates your heart rate and makes you sweat, which helps expel toxins via the skin. The elevated temperature means this is more of a high intensity workout than a standard yoga class, so bear this in mind.
Call us today on 0403 218 478 to book a hot yoga class!
Why Hot Yoga?
Hot yoga has a range of benefits, including:
- Promoting relaxation, mindfulness and being in the moment.
- Allowing your muscles to extend themselves further, enhancing your flexibility.
- All that sweat means you are likely to be getting rid of all those nasty toxins, chemicals and compounds that build up in your body.
- Increase your heart rate and circulation which leads to a post-class glow for your skin.
- All that sweating can also help you lose weight.
- Yoga poses can help build firm muscle tone.
- Studies have shown that spending time in a heated environment – like a sauna or hot yoga studio – can help reduce hypertension/high blood pressure.
- Boosting your overall mood and outlook, as sweating has been found to stimulate the production of endorphins – the ‘feel good’ hormone.
Fitness Nirvana: Hot Yoga Castle Hill
Wondering why you should consider signing up with us? Then you need to check us out for:
- Personal attention, with 20+ years experience between us, we enjoy educating our clients in a fun environment.
- Help creating a healthy active lifestyle, and welcome you with a philosophy of: ‘Come as you are, not the way you think you should be’.
- A highly personalised service, with a tailored program designed for your level and goals, including personal training and wellness nights.
- Help finding a balance that suits your lifestyle.
- A focus on movement, mindset and healthy eating – with a passion for getting you to feel good about yourself through movement.